Las Vegas, Nevada, USA (22 August, 2019) - Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO), the world’s leading peer-to-peer network of successful business owners celebrates the achievements of 287 members whose businesses have earned a spot on the 2019 Inc. 5000. The annual list curated by Inc. magazine honors the extraordinary journeys of the fastest-growing companies in America.
EO's local chapter in Las Vegas, Nevada has counted 2 members who have made it to the prestigious list this year.
"EO brings together some of the best entrepreneurial minds across the world and it’s no surprise that we have so many members whose businesses have listed on the 2019 Inc. 5000. We congratulate our members on their success and hope to continue supporting their entrepreneurial journeys in the years to come.” said Jason Sze, EO Global Chair.
The annual Inc. 5000 event honoring the companies on the list will be held from October 10 to 12, 2019, in Phoenix, Arizona.
Featuring among the Inc. 5000 this year are two EO Las Vegas member-owned companies that have been declared among the top across the country:
3. Cece’s Veggie (Austin, Texas)
114. Sweet Loren’s (New York, New York)
117. DigitalCrafts (Atlanta, Georgia)
149. Arcalea (Chicago, Illinois)
154. ShipMonk (Deerfield Beach, Florida)
162. Kinect Solar (Austin, Texas)
180. Fitness Cubed (Chicago, Illinois)
254. Maverick Media Ventures (Garden City, Idaho)
261. ThrivePass (Denver, Colorado)
275. Take2 Consulting (Vienna, Virginia)
287. Flexicrew Technical Services (Metairie, Louisiana)
307. Crisp Video Group (Atlanta, Georgia)
349. TomboyX (Seattle, Washington)
361. AdFicient (Saint Louis, Missouri)
376. BoxyCharm (Pembroke Pines, Florida)
389. Rented.com (Atlanta, Georgia)
398. Van Law Firm (Las Vegas, Nevada)
403. Anna Marie Events (San Francisco, California)
413. Arrive Logistics (Austin, Texas)
438. Era Transport (Chicago, Illinois)
498. PBG Consulting (Mclean, Virginia)
1587. Terra Exports (Las Vegas, Nevada)
The full list of the 2019 Inc. 5000 honorees, can be found at:
About Entrepreneurs’ Organization
Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) is a global, peer-to-peer network of more than 14,000 influential business owners with 193 chapters in 60 countries. Founded in 1987, EO is the catalyst that enables leading entrepreneurs to learn and grow, leading to greater success in business and beyond.